Warriors, we’re climbing Mount Snowdon!
24th May – 26th May 2019
Is this something you’d like to tick off your bucket list!? Would you like to meet new people with common interests!? Join us on the 24th – 26th May 2019 for a weekend not like any you’ve had before!
On the morning of the 24th May we will be travelling to Hafan Y Mor, where we will be staying at the Haven holiday site for 2 nights.
Your booking includes:
- Coach travel to and from Hafan Y Mor (Pick up and drop off locations will be confirmed closer to the time when we have worked out central points for everyone)
- 2 nights accommodation, sharing a chalet that sleeps 4 people.
- Challengers T-shirt
- Participant Medal
- A night out on the Saturday!
The weekend schedule will be as follows:
- We will meet at the pick up points early Friday morning
- Travel to Wales in coaches
- Arrive in Wales on Friday afternoon, get settled into our accommodation, maybe have a swim or a drink in the cafe.
- Saturday morning, wake up and set off to Mount Snowdon!
- THE CLIMB
- Return from the climb feeling amazing!
- Eat some dinner in the cafe and then go to our rooms to get ready for a well earned night out!
- Enjoy the night
- Wake up Sunday morning, have breakfast and make our way back home on the coach.
- Arrive at drop of points Sunday Afternoon.
Please note, these points are not necessary and you are welcome to use the weekend to simply stay in the accommodation and jump on the coaches!
We advise you bring the following:
- Food/ Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Swimming costume
- Warm and dry clothing for the climb
- Waterproof Jacket
- A small backpack
- Suitable footwear
- Hats and gloves
- Change of clothing for both evenings
- Spending money for food and drinks.
This will be a weekend you will never forget! We look forward to seeing you in May!